Please scroll down to see the slide show [many thanks to Ross Cullen for supply the words]
- People in the Austrian Alps
- Global climbing pressures and management options
- Panel Discussion Q&A
Janet Mackay, Roger Robinson, Lisa Choegyal, Moderator Sam Newton
- Mt Kinabalu, addressing social pressures
- Wilderness values in the mountains
- Access to the Alps – a case study
- Q&A Speakers and from the floor
- Aoraki / Mount Cook National Park Plan
- Tongariro Alpine Crossing
- 10 min case studies
• Leave No Trace
• Role of volunteers
• Khumbu Climbing Centre
- Richard Wesley
Nima Namgyal Sherpa
- Summing up – What can we do?
Where to from SS 2016?
Chair Hugh Logan
…then in the early evening:
NZAC President’s drinks at Unwin Lodge followed by the conference dinner at The Hermitage
Slides of the various presentations/events in chronological order – click on any one to see a slide show [these images are a free download, they’re 750 px wide and thus good for FaceBook, however they are not right-clickbale, so if you email firstname.lastname@example.org I’ll temporarily disable this so they can be easily dragged or copied..
Sustainable Summits PODCAST DAY 3 ~ courtesy of Carla Braun-Elwert. Filmmaker, editor and artist